ayControl Editor v1.4.1 released
We are happy to announce the release of the new version 1.4.1 of the ayControl Editor. Please install and use the latest version to benefit from the new features and improvements. You can get the lasted version at https://aycontrol.com/download.
New functions and improvements
- Added function to automatically populate rooms with device layouts (more).
- Added function to save a backup of the profile.
- Added Expand and Collapse buttons to the “Profile Structure” tree view to simplify navigation.
- Added confirmation dialog when deleting rooms or sections to avoid accidental deletion.
- Updated information about ayControl upgrade packages in the “Profile check and transfer” dialog.
- Various other user interface improvements.
- Added support for KNX 16-bit signed/unsigned Integer data point types for Slider and Slider Switch controls.
- Added function to directly connect the WiFi profile transfer with a device (via IP address entry) when automatic discovery is not working (e.g. blocked by the WiFi router).
- Fixed bugs in ETS import.
- Fixed a bug that could corrupt project files in some special cases.
- Various other bugfixes.